We've finished up another year and I'm sharing my most popular posts from 2015. I always enjoy looking back at what I've done. I hope you do too!
See all of the links below.
Most Popular Post
Favorite DIY House Projects
Favorite Travel Post (and my personal favorite!)
Most Popular Organizing Post
Most Sentimental Post
Favorite Recipe Posts
{Bufalo Chickpea Dip}
{Buddha Bowls}
{Vegan Flourless Chocolate Cake}
Favorite Party Posts
{Vintage Glam Halloween Hollywood Tower Hotel Sweet 16}
{Book Club for All The Light We Cannot See}
Favorite Gift Post
{Birthday In a Box Take 2}
Favorite Cocktail Posts
{Peach Wine Slushies}
{Buzzed Cherry Bombs
Favorite DIY Crafty Project
{DIY Summer Tote Bag}
Pin It
{Buddha Bowls}
{Vegan Flourless Chocolate Cake}
Favorite Party Posts
{Vintage Glam Halloween Hollywood Tower Hotel Sweet 16}
{Book Club for All The Light We Cannot See}
Favorite Gift Post
{Birthday In a Box Take 2}
Favorite Cocktail Posts
{Peach Wine Slushies}
{Buzzed Cherry Bombs
Favorite DIY Crafty Project
{DIY Summer Tote Bag}
Let's keep in touch!




a.jpg)














8 comments:
Love all those posts! Here's to a great year of posting!
Awe, I love how you captured all these wonderful posts. I remember so many of them but I remember vividly the time capsule! Mercy, it melted my heart. Happy New Year! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
So cool to be able to look back and see what readers like to most! I love all your posts, but you definitely brought back some of my favorites… Including the recipes :-) and I love your needy bedroom so much!
I loved all your posts.
My favorite are going along with you on your trips. You do such a great job with the food photos and sharing what you eat and do.
I also love your Thrifty Finds. :-) Keeps me on the hunt.
Happy Day!
Carla
Great round up Heather, lots of great posts here :)
Wow Heather, I love all of your awesome posts you shared from 2015.
Thanks for sharing them at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
Looks like you had a great year!
Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!
It was a good year!
Post a Comment