Monday, August 17, 2015

{Recipe} Peach Wine Slushies

These Peach Wine Slushies looked too good not to try for our summer get together.
 The original recipe called for frozen peaches but I had a big box of nectarines from Trader Joe's so I used those.
I didn't blanche or peel them either, just sliced them and froze them on a cookie sheet, then bagged them up and put them back in the freezer.
 When it was party time I blended the frozen nectarines with some Sauvignon Blanc (any fruity white wine will do).
 I had a back up bag of frozen peaches in case I needed more slushies. 
The nectarine skin gave them a pretty flecks of color.  I garnished them with some fresh nectarine slices.  Yum!
They were so light and refreshing.  Definitely a hit with our guests!

Let's Keep in Touch!
Pin It

8 comments:

camp and cottage living said...

Yum, look refreshing for sure!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Yes these look SO GOOD and perfect for peach season! I think there are still a few Summer evenings that REQUIRE this treat! Thanks for sharing my friend!

Tamar SB said...

Well hello! This is amazing!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather your peach slushing looks so good and perfect for summer. Thanks for sharing the recipe to make them!

Carla from The River said...

Yippee ~ I am pinning. :-) I love peach!!

Dawn Gross said...

Yum!!

Jessica Pelasky said...

What a neat idea! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Miss Steph said...

ooo this look so tasty! I can't wait to give this a try for the long weekend.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails