Monday, March 30, 2015

Birthday In a Box - Take 2

I made my first Birthday in a Box two years ago for College Girl.
Now, my niece is away at a college so I put together one for her.
I checked out everything I had for her and tested it out in the box to make it would all fit.
The balloons were filled with cash and air and I wrapped up the gifts that wouldn't fit in balloons.
I popped a gift card into her birthday card and told her to make sure she popped all of the balloons. :)
It's such a fun way to send a gift!

Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png



Pin It

9 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

How adorable! Such a cute idea. You are so creative! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tamar SB said...

So fun!! My mom would do cute things like this for me!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow that must be so much fun to open up for a birthday present. Great idea. Have a nice day Heather.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love this SO much! You have the best ideas! I want to make one ASAP and send it...to myself! ;)

Dawn Gross said...

Great idea! I need to remember that for my niece at Graduation time!

Jules said...

This is such a great idea and I am sure that she will be thrilled to get it...I know I would!!!

Love Of Quilts said...

So sweet she will love it.

Becky said...

I LOVE this idea!!! Before we know it, Abs will be headed off to school... :( She's in 7th grade now and they are taking the kids on a field trip to a local college in a few weeks to get them thinking about things. Sigh.

Morgan said...

I love this idea! My best friend is out of state and I think I'll have to try this with her. So fun for the recipient!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails