Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'd like to buy a vow!

We celebrated our 20 year anniversary by renewing our vows on a beautiful beach in La Jolla, California.  We were already going to be in California for vacation and I'd always wanted a beach wedding so it seemed like the perfect time.  I just wanted to have our two girls and us in attendance (and we didn't even tell anyone back at home).   I arranged it all through the internet, finding an officiant who also did these beautiful flowers for me and my girls. She also helped me with finding a location. We were staying at the Lodge at Torrey Pines and she suggested the state beach right down the road from the hotel.

I searched awhile for a wedding photographer because the photographs were the most important aspect of the whole thing for me.  I found this guy and loved his style. Maurice did a wonderful job with our photos and was such a calm, sweet presence while we were going through everything!



-heather
*photos courtesy of theorie
Pin It

4 comments:

Charla said...

The vow renewal was gorgeous and such a special tribute to not only your twenty years of marriage but your whole family too! I love that you included the girls.It was so beautiful and touching!

donatella said...

wow... what a beautiful beach wedding (#2) and the crispy white with the sand and the ocean is just perfect!!! xox, d.

Dawn Gross said...

I just saw this - your girls are growing into beautiful young ladies!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I just noticed this - what a BEAUTIFUL way to celebrate 20 years! I love it! Your girls are so sweet here too!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails