Tuesday, September 4, 2018

TBB Asks-September Cozy Edition

Happy Tuesday Peeps! I'm a day late for this link up (as usual).  This month is all about cozy.

1. Slippers: YES or NO?
I have them but I'm more likely to wear fuzzy socks around the house when its chilly.



2. What is your favorite Blanket?
I like anything that it is soft and fluffy. I also love my yoga blanket..a lot!
3. Thin or Thick Pillow?
I prefer a thinner pillow that is made out of memory foam.

4. Favorite Warm Beverage?
Usually coffee but I also love a cappuccino with lots of cinnamon.
5. Robe: YES or NO?
Once in awhile but I mostly like this super soft sweater to keep me warm around the house.
6. Favorite Comfort Snack Food(s)?
Most likely popcorn.

7. Movies or TV Series Binge?
I love both but I've been bingeing tv shows lately. Season 1 of The Sinner was so good I didn't think that Season 2 could be as compelling but it is!

Insatiable is a Netflix series and it's a dark comedy but fun too!

8. Actual PJ’s or Leggings? 
PJ's all the way!
9. Do you cozy up on the couch or a chair?
Right in the corner of this sectional most of the time!

10. Hoodie, T-shirt or Sweater?
Probably sweater!

Linking up:


Please follow me!

Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Pin It

8 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Thin, memory foam girl just like me. Love your coziness! Great fuzzy socks and that last outfit is soooo CUTE! Have a great day gorgeous!

Tamar SB said...

I am so ready for cozy weather!!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, I enjoyed reading about how you like to stay cozy. I like a lot of the same things as you too!! I would have enjoyed doing a post like this but I was too busy. Maybe I can do for next month! I can't wait for cooler weather. :)

Carla from The River said...

Fun! I am joining in this month. :-)
Next month I will try to do with photos like you do, that is so fun to see your photos.

Claire Justine said...

Fun post-Heather. I love being warm and cosy throughout Autumn/Winter :)

Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays :) Hope you can join us today.

Claire Justine said...

Thanks again for sharing at Creative Mondays Heather, you will be one of my featured blogs today :)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Fun post! I love that cardigan!

Bliss said...

1. Something on my feet, slippers or slipper socks, or socks.
2. I don't have a fav blanket.
3. Thin.
4. Coffee for sure.
5. Robe after the shower only.
6. From the size of my azz all food comforts me.
7. No binges, other than FOOD!
8. Actual pj's.
9. Couch.
10. Not a sweater.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails