These treats hit the 'raw cookie dough' spot without any of the raw cookie dough worries. They are vegan & gluten free and mix up easily in a food processor or high speed blender.
Ingredients:
2/3 cup raw cashews
1/3 cup gluten free rolled oats
2 TBS agave syrup
1 TBS maple syrup (use agave if keeping this strictly raw)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup chocolate chips (omit or make your own to keep this raw)
To make:
- Blend cashews and oats in food processor until they are a fine powder (don't over mix or you could get cashew butter).
- Add agave, maple syrup and vanilla and pulse to just combine ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips by hand
- Roll into balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Chill or freeze to set.
Store in the fridge in an air tight container. Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Pin It





6 comments:
I'll take a few with my coffee this morning!! Yum and I love the size, perfect lil balls of goodness!
Yum and so cute!
Yum! I have to make these!
Pinning! Thank you for sharing.
Whoo yes, please. These look delicious Heather :) Thanks for linking up to The Wednesday Blog Hop.
So you mentioned Lara Bars and this has been on my mind for a while so I'll dump it on you..... they all taste the same to me! Sure slightly different each flavor but I keep waiting to be "wowed" by all the new flavors and I haven't been. Recently bought the cinnamon ones, they should have been my favorite and instead they were my least favorite. However, the new brownie ones I really liked even though they don't really taste all that different either! I had high hopes for the lemon ones, and again, no thrill.
Post a Comment