Monday, September 17, 2018

College Bound!

It's finally happened, our last chick has flown the nest and flown pretty far away at that! College Girl is in Dublin, IRELAND for her first semester.  It's hard to let them go but we're excited for her and her adventure that awaits in the Emerald Isle!

Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Please follow me!
Linking up:
The Good, Random Fun
Creative Mondays
Pin It

9 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe...I know she will find much joy in her new adventure in life Heather. Empty nest.....It's hard at first but you will learn to enjoy a new journey in your life as well. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Love Of Quilts said...

Wow that will be quite a adventure for her. My DNA said my ancestors are partly from Ireland. Hope she sends you pictures to post.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, I wish your daughter good luck in Ireland and I hope that shoe enjoys the college experience!!!

Tamar SB said...

So much excitement!!! Hope she has an amazing semester!

Andrea Nine said...

I know your heart is so proud and having all the worries and feels. She will do so good mama and I’m jealous...I want to go study in Ireland, lol!

Claire Justine said...

Oh wow, that is far away. Bless, Skype is great when there is the distance between you. I am dreading when my youngest two go as I know what it feels like with the older two. Thanks for sharing at #CreativeMondays.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I’m so glad she’s doing so well! I đŸ’•these pics!

Carla from The River said...

Exciting news Heather!

I have to share with you, I LOVE Ireland. In school, when we needed to do any report on a foreign country I would pick Ireland. Also my very favorite band is from Ireland .. U2!!

Ida said...

Wishing her a wonderful year. I've always wanted to visit Ireland. I hope she has a grand time and takes pictures. Better yet you go visit her and take pictures!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails