Have you taken your the 16 personalities test? It's free and I think it's fun and pretty interesting. It takes less than 12 minutes to complete. They say you get a "freakishly accurate" description of who you are and why you do the things the way you do.
Here were my results the first time I took it. After you take the test it gives you insight and a full report into your test results.
Your Test Results
Thank you for completing our personality test! Here is a copy of your results:
Personality type: “The Advocate” (INFJ-T)
Individual traits: Introverted – 56%, Intuitive – 70%, Feeling – 85%, Judging – 63%, Turbulent – 74%
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Constant Improvement
Let me know if you take it and what you think!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Linking up:
Little Things Thursday
Weekend Link Up
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Linking up:
Little Things Thursday
Weekend Link Up
Cooking and Crafting with J & J

6 comments:
Saving this to take! Also, going to share this on my Week-Ending post! How is Youngest Daughter doing in Dublin? laura
Interesting!!! I will take it and report back ;)
Very interesting! I’m a “Defender” ISFJ-T
I took this years ago when my children were in school. I am an ENFP. Pretty accurate! :)
I am a Defender !! And Yes, accurate.
What a fun test Heather :) #Weekendbloghop
Post a Comment