I've been to NYC more this summer than ever. It's also been the summer of theatre for me. We decided to have one last hurrah(or so we thought) in New York and go see Puffs with the whole family(Mr. Click missed it last time). We loved the matinee so much, we wanted to see the night time performance.
We also got to visit City Girl! On our walk from Penn Station we were in the middle of food fest/market. It was so cool to be able to walk right down 8th Avenue.We picked Sushi Seki for dinner.
Yum!
The last time we'll all be together until Christmas!
We all loved the show and there were some new actors in it. If you like Harry Potter at all, you will love this show! I think it should be on Broadway! We found discounted tickets on travelzoo.com.
Saying goodbye is never easy but they'll be together soon! #threeweeks
Well, just when I thought my city visits were over, we found ourselves back on the train to NYC! I won the ticket lottery for Mean Girls! College Girl has been wanting to see it all summer but even she had stopped entering the lottery because it was her last week at home. I won for the Wednesday matinee!
It was so surreal to actually be there!
We had to wear pink because it was Wednesday! #sofetch
To say we were excited to see the show is an understatement.
We got to see almost the entire original cast (minus Janice). I was blown away!
We had to do some photos outside the theatre in her new Apex Predator t-shirt (it's a song in the show) and those pink doors were perfect!
What a special way to end our summer!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Pin It














5 comments:
what a fun summer in the city!
Hi Heather, wow how exciting to see all of those shows. I love going to Times Square and seeing the shows. We usually see a show during the holidays. :)
Yes, that was a great way to end the summer.
Julie xo
I’d say it was the PERFECT way to end summer! I’m jealous you got to see all those shows! You must be a city expert now!
PERFECT!! We will all be together at Christmas too. ;-) You and I will be making the holiday extra special I think. xx oo Carla
Looks like you all had a great time. Lovely photos Heather :)
Post a Comment