Friday, September 21, 2018

Four On Friday

Happy Fri-yay!  Speaking of fries, here's what I've been...


1)Trying...the Impossible Burger (all plant based)!
 2) Working with...this has been my current stove situation for the last few weeks. Thank goodness for the griddle and microwave!
3)Decorating...our back to school mantel for early fall.
4)Buying...I got a new wreath for the front door and bonus, it lights up!
What have you been up to?

Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Please follow me!
Linking up:
Weekend Link Up
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Pin It

9 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Fall looking good y'all and my mouth is watering for that burger!! xo

Tamar SB said...

Uh oh! Did your stove break!?

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

That burger looks yummy and love your mantle decorated for fall.

Love Of Quilts said...

Pretty Wreath.

Nicole Pyles said...

Pretty wreath! I love your mantel!

Nicole Pyles said...

Pretty wreath! I love your mantel!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love the wreath! Your front door looks fantastic! So fun to play catch up here....now, pass me that burger! Yum!

Claire Justine said...

That burger looks yummy. Love your fall mantle Heather :)

Carla from The River said...

Love the wreath !!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails