Friday, February 26, 2016

{Cozy Toes}Cabin Socks That I LOVE

Here's another one of my favorite things lately.  These cabin socks from Yaktrax are the best ever! 
I consider myself a fuzzy sock expert and aficionado but it wasn't until I received these for Christmas that I discovered cozy sock perfection.The socks are thick and comfy with a wool-like warmth (plus cute style!) and they are lined with the softest plush fleece.
The aloe infused fleece is what makes them so special. Your feet feel like they are wrapped in a soft warm hug. You'll never want to take them off.  I've found them at Dick's Sporting Goods and I've been gifting them to people I love.  They may seem a little pricey at $12.99/pair--for socks?! But they are always BOGO, so that breaks down to $6.50/pair.
Disclaimer: Not sponsored, just really like them!
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Wednesday Blog Hop
Pin It

11 comments:

Tamar SB said...

They sound luxurious!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather, these socks sound really nice and look pretty too!

Becky said...

I love a good pair of fuzzy socks! These look awesome!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I have to find these! I love soft, wool socks that aren't itchy! I need these!

Carla from The River said...

I love a good pair of socks too. :-) Smartwools are my favorite day to day socks.

Dawn Gross said...

I've seen them - they look warm and snuggly!

Dawn Gross said...

I've seen them - they look warm & snuggly!

Bliss said...

You know if I get some of these socks now with March at my doorstep, it's sure to warm up around here and they won't get used. I'm torn on that.

Morgan said...

Oooh, those sound amazing! We don't wear shoes in the house so I am either in socks or slippers at all times. :) My feet and hands are constantly cold so I have to do something.

The Quirky Homemaker said...

Oh my gosh! I love the aloe-infused socks. I need to get a new pair. Have a great end to your week!

Clairejustine oxox said...

These look so warm and cozy!! Love my feet to be warm :)

Thanks for linking up :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails