I have been working on this post since May so it's about time I got it up. I'd either forget to shoot pics at Costco or I'd forget to take photos of my favorite things at home. I'm sure I'm leaving a lot of things off of this list but here are some of the staples and products I like to get at Costco.
Kirkland Organic Raw Cashews-I use a lot of these in my recipes so the large size is perfect for us. They can also be frozen if I'm not using them up quickly enough.
Taylor Farms Sweet Kale Salad-I've been raving about this salad mix since we discovered it and used it at a party, circa 2014.
I no longer use the poppy seed dressing that comes with it but I still think it's a great deal (and we store the dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds in a jar). This blend of greens last really long in the fridge and is hearty enough to be cooked up in things like my Epic Tofu Scramble.
Eat Smart Broccoli Florets-I'll usually either buy broccoli, cauliflower or asparagus for the week and alternate them so we don't get bored. This is great for my Broccoli "Cheddar" Soup.
Other fresh produce that I find at Costco:
blackberries
mangoes
avocados
bananas
onions
Bonne Maman-Four Fruits Preserves-This was a recent find for us. We love this brand of preserves but weren't sure we'd like the four fruits variety. *Spoiler alert* We do! The large size makes it a great deal and it lasts so much longer than the supermarket sized one!
Einstein Bagels-These are a great deal for Einstein Bagels-you get two bags (1 full dozen) for $5.99. The flavors are limited but we like sesame and everything. I also buy Quaker Rolled Oats at Costco.
Kirkland Organic Frozen Blueberries-I like having a few different frozen fruit options in the freezer. These are our favorite but we also get frozen mango, mixed berries and pineapple. In the frozen vegetable section we like to get frozen corn and mixed veggies.
Duracell Batteries-We seem to always need one kind of battery or another. This is a good way to keep them stocked.
Stretch-tite Plastic Wrap-This comes in a two pack and the box is big but I've managed to fit it in our wraps drawer. It comes with a pretty cool cutter on the top and lasts forever!
The next two items were both one time purchases and I've been thrilled with both.
Snapware Glass Storage Set-I switched out all of our plastic containers for glass after I got this set. It's been holding up so well!
OXO Softworks Containers-You might remember these from my pantry makeover. They are still going strong!
Scotch Brite Sponges-I think this pack lasts me about a year!
Kirkland Decaf Coffee-I mix this in with regular coffee because we drink a lot of coffee and I don't want all that caffeine.
Kirkland Green Tea-This is my favorite green tea ever!! I usually make it iced but it's good as a hot tea too.
Skinny Pop Popcorn-I'm addicted to this stuff!
Coconut Clusters-Another addictive snack...this one is like a snacky granola.
Navitas Organics Cacao Powder-I haven't tried this yet but I'm looking forward to using it in place of cocoa powder in recipes.
Kirkland Aged Balsamic Vinegar & Extra Virgin Olive Oil-They are both high quality products and great values.
Kirkland Maple Syrup-I use this syrup in a lot of recipes-it's high quality and delicious!
What are your favorite Costco products or staples?
Pin It
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Please follow me!
Linking up:

























4 comments:
I love buying the big bag of broccoli and roasting it for the week! I need to check for the coconut clusters.
I'm going to find that 4 fruit jam. I use that brand quite a bit. They are bringing out chilled desserts. I tried a salted caramel one at a fair. I'm talking about it on my YouTube of the supermarket shop.
We don’t have Costco! I wish we did, looks like some great finds! I’m jealous of the jam and that salad mix, yummy!
We do not have a Costco. I think there is one coming to the Twin Cities.
We have Sam's Club, many good finds, similar to the ones you shared. We get our oils at Sam's.
Post a Comment