I think they look sweet in my thrift store vase. I took a walk around my house and snapped a few pix of what is blooming right now.
the lovely lilacs
ajuga
azaleas and ajuga
bleeding heart
I forget what this is called....anyone..anyone...Bueller?
So how are your blooms holding up this fine Spring? Are your buds plentiful or pitiful?


9 comments:
Lilacs...I'd forgotten what those are like. Living in the tropics has its charm, but you miss out on those gorgeous masses of fragrant blooms.
Beautiful flowers! Love the thrift store vase. Thanks for stopping by my blog...we don't have an official name for the choc saltines but you're right, they do make great gifts!
Thanks Sunny ..well you have orchids!! :)
Petie, I know that recipe by heart..my kids can even make it. So easy and so good!!
Those lilacs are just lovely!
I love your scents of Spring! So pretty! I wish the lavender smell would stick around a little longer as well! It is fleeting!
Oh, lilacs are another one of my all-time favorite smells!
I don't think I have ever smelt a real lilac...I guess I am really missing out! I will have to see if I can find some.
Best wishes,
Natasha.
I love Lilaces, but never tried to grow any , maybe I'll give thema try this year
Helen
Post a Comment