Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Updating our Abode- Kitchen Part 2

If you've been following along (all 7 of you and you stalkers, you know who you are!) with our house renovations, here's where we left off. The countertops were ready to be updated... We had our black fridge from our previous house and it looked much better than the old white one that had been there.
Here's the granite going in and check out the dishwasher looking awful foxy in its place.


Up close and personal.  Nice!


New sink and faucet, you had me at Hello!!

Paint is up..Benjamin Moore's Jack-O-Lantern.  I always wanted a pumpkin colored kitchen and I loved it as soon as it went on the walls!!
Up next backsplash and lighting....


    to be continued...
  Want to see what else we've done to the house? Here's our kitchen and powder room makeovers.


Blogger Templates
Pin It

6 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

I think I may swoon at the countertops alone! You have done good, Girl!

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Thanks....still love them and it's been a few years now.

Chelsea said...

I love granite. Need I say more on that subject? :)

Your undermount sink and snazzy faucet are oh-so-foxy! Lovin' it. Can't wait to see what else you've done!

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Hey Chelsea! Thanks for stopping over to check it out and for becoming a follower!!! YAY!! I'm enjoying watching your kitchen tranformation as it happens. Hopefully I can get my posts up to date too.

Wendy said...

I love how your kitchen turned out! I think the before and after pictures on a blog are my favorite. :-)

Can you share the name of the granite countertop you chose and where you got it? I have oak cabinetry right now, and love the look you have going on there...

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com said...

Wendy it's Giallo Napoleone granite. Thanks for stopping over and commenting!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails