Monday, April 5, 2010

Pump Up The (Freezer) Jam!

"Someone" was begging me to make jam in the middle of winter.  We had picked a lot of berries in July at our favorite pick your own farm and they were still in the freezer so we decided to make some. I found these freezer jam jars and we used the recipe for the freezer jam in the pectin box. Super easy and tasty and we still have some in our freezer! All you do is mix 4 cups of fruit, 1 1/2 cups of sugar and the pectin. No cooking needed!! Ladle into the containers and freeze until needed. Defrost a jar and spread that tart and sweet goodness on something.


Pin It

2 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

Oh, I so have to make this! We have a vegetarian (Thom), and he lives on peanut butter and jelly!

heather@ourlifeinaclick said...

Yeah, it's really good! I wish my vegetarian ate PB & J.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails