Thursday, April 15, 2010

Disney Day 6- (part 1) Parasailing, butterflies, candy, tattoos...


Trying out parasailing for the first time.




Glad they are safely down from 400 feet!!
Back to EPCOT! We walked through the Pixie and butterfly garden.




Dinner in Teppan Edo in Japan and then we got to see the Japanese candy lady. She was amazing!

That is all candy!
We went to the distant land of Morocco to get a beautiful henna tattoo.
It was even sprinkled with some pixie dust!
Our trip was winding down, only one more night.
to be continued...

Pin It

6 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

We should compare vacation photo albums. The butterfly garden is new! I have to go see that!

heather@ourlifeinaclick said...

Definitely. I'd love to see yours! The whole Pixie Hollow garden was expanded and the butterfly garden is new. I didn't have my telephoto lens with me so I did the best I could.

Chelsea said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for dropping by my blog, it made my day! And hopefully I'll make yours by leaving a comment, too. ;)

Parasailing looks like such fun! You'd think I'd have tried it out at least once, growing up in Orlando, but I never have. Always wanted to, though! Epcot is great, that park is tons of fun. I remember going there on school field trips often because it was "educational". :)

heather@ourlifeinaclick said...

Hey Chelsea! You certainly did make my day! Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving a comment. Lucky you getting to go to Epcot on field trips! :)

Deirdre said...

Did both girls do parasailing? Where do you do it?
Had you seen the candy lady before? She is amazing!
Love the henna tattoo - how long did it last?

heather@ourlifeinaclick said...

Yes they both did. One did it in tandem with dad. I have pix but they were the ones we purchased and are on a memory card.
We did it at the Contemporary marina.
I hadn't seen the candy lady for the whole demo, just walked by but this time we made a point to watch her. She is amazing!
The henna tattoo lasts a week or two. I think it's still on.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails