We did Mickey's Magical Milestones Tour in MK. Fun Fun Fun!!
Meeting in the tour garden and getting our special name tags.
Our wonderful tour guide, Matt from Connecticut. I'm so excited about the Fantasyland expansion, too bad it won't be complete until 2013. Guess we'll just have to plan another trip!
Wearing our surprise Mickey Ears! I swear, they came out of nowhere..we were standing there by the castle, listening to the end of the tour and out popped these Disney people with a bag full of personalized Mickey hats and gave us each one with our names on it and signed by the Big Cheese!
We learned a lot about Walt and the history of Disney. It was interesting AND fun!
After the tours, we met up in Disney Hollywood Studios for a tasty lunch at the Sci Fi Cafe. Yep..eating in a car and watching old sci fi movies..can you dig it?
to be continued......
Pin It



2 comments:
I want personalized Mickey ears!!!
They are pretty sweet!
Post a Comment