Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's Fun!

I always love the ideas in Family Fun magazine for April Fool's pranks. Last year we made these delicious chicken not pies.

The "pie" itself is made out of vanilla pudding with chunks of white chocolate "chicken" with peas and carrots candy.  The top crust was baked by itself and then just placed on top. I had real pot pies in the oven after the prank was revealed and we ate these for dessert. 
Get all the directions here and lots of other great ideas for some April Fool's Day fun!!  Do you pull any April Fool's Day pranks and if so, what are they?

-heather
Pin It

4 comments:

Charla said...

I love this!I remember your doing this! So clever!!!!

Deirdre said...

I made the "fish sticks" and "peas" this year - also stuck blown up balloons in everyone's shut door (so that when you open the door they fly all over the room). I colored Ed's dinner water blue and he didn't even notice! One year I sewed all of his underwear together.

Life in Rehab said...

Oh wow, I've actually missed some of your posts somehow! I'm going through one at a time trying to find your inspiration wall, and I'm finding some very neat stuff.

Katherine Vargas said...

Love the idea.your very creative :D

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails