Yep, one year ago today I started this lil' blog o' mine. This was my first post and project.
It's been a lot of fun (and work!).
340+ posts and 800 followers later..I'm still going!
So let's celebrate with a fabulous CSN Stores Giveaway!!
{Sorry!!GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!}
I've been trying to get more organized this year and I might add an L Shaped Desk to my office area to maximize space. How about you, are you getting organized this year?
Want to win a $30 CSN Stores gift card?
It's easy!
1)Follow this blog and leave me a comment telling me you are a new follower or current follower.
2)Leave a comment saying "Happy Blogiversary!"
3)Tell me what you'd get from csn stores
{leave one comment for each}
That's three chances to win!!
Winner will be selected at random on 3/22/11 @ 7p EST.
Contest open to US and Canadian residents.
Good Luck!!
Linking up with:

93 comments:
I am already a follower of your blog!
shdavis@numail.org
Happy Blogiversary!
shdavis@numail.org
I would get a water table for my little girl!
shdavis@numail.org
I'm a follower!
Happy Blogiversary!
I have been trying to get organized. It's been really slow going though. I am hoping to do lots more in the next couple of months.
Congrats Heather! Time sure flies when your having fun.
Count me in!
I follow on gfc
lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com
Happy Blogiversary!
lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com
I am a follower! :)
Happy Blogiversary! Hope it is a magical one ;)
I am big into organizing these days so I would probably get more items to help with organizing...but then again I could be pursuaded to get a little home decor as well ;)
happy blogiversary!
hugzeke@gmail.com
I would get some pyrex dishes!
hugzeke@gmail.com
I'm a follower!
Happy Blogiversary!
Oh my word! There is so much awesome at the CSN store!
I think I NEED (OK, want) everything they have for my Kiddo's Outer Spaced themed bedroom!!
:)
Happy Blogiversary!!
hewella1 at gmail dot com
I'd get a plant stand.
hewella1 at gmail dot com
I'm a follower.Trish
i have been a follower ty for a chance
HaPpY BlOgIvErSaRy!!!!!
i have a CSN wish list they have a clock i would like to get for my spare bedroom......
Hi, I'm a current follower.
maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net
Happy Blogiversary!
maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net
If I won I'd love to put the gift certificate toward the Aerosoles - THUMB PRI-002 - Thumb Printz Sport Shoes in Black Leather.
maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net
I am a follower:)
Happy Blogivaersary
I would get another baby swing for out swingset. I ordered my fisr one from CSN and love it:)
I follow via GFC (new follower)
danielleaknapp at gmail dot com
Happy Blogiversary :)
danielleaknapp at gmail dot com
I'd get a Flirty Apron in the cupcake pattern!
danielleaknapp at gmail dot com
new follower
tcogbill at live dot com
happy blogiversary!
tcogbill at live dot com
i want to buy my son the toy story desk for his b-day
tcogbill at live dot com
I am a new follower, although I have been reading your blog for quite a while!
Happy Blogiversary!
I would love to get some new kitchen gadgets from CSN.
Congrats on one year Heather! I'm a follower :)
i'd get puppets for my children's puppet theater
kathleenkmccoy at hotmail dot com
I am a new follower.
tahearn at roadrunner dot com
Happy Blogiversary!!
tahearn at roadrunner dot com
I follow google connect "anash"
email anashct [at] gmail [dot] com
anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com
Happy Blogiversary- Your blog rocks
anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com
I love the City Scene Egyptian Cotton 6 Piece Towel Set from CSN Stores...what a great website...Thanks for the giveaway
anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com
I am a follower of your blog.
aintshecrazy@gmail.com
Happy Blogiversary!!!!!!!!!
I just ordered a new leash and collar from CSN today so I can walk my doggie in style. ;) If I could place another order, I'd have to buy something for my kitchen. I've had my eye on one of their deep dish lasagna pans with handles.
I am a current follower.
megankayden@yahoo.com
A Very Big Happy Blogiversary to you. Seems as exciting as a birthday!
megankayden@yahoo.com
I would get zip bins.
megankayden@yahoo.com
I'm already a follower. :)
Happy Blogiversary! It goes fast, doesn't it? :)
This pillow is just way fun: http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Fauna-SFBPT-FNA1011.html
Love it!
Thanks for the great giveaway!
Happy One Year!
Am I a follower? Darn, I can't remember. Paulo, more mojitos and a fresh towel while I figure this out!
I'm in the market for new linens for Savannah's room, so as soon as she settles on a color scheme, that's what I'd shop for.
Happy Blogiversary!
I'd get the Robeez - RL30602-BLACK - Girl's Mini Shoez Patent Mary Jane in Black for my daughter!
I'm a new follower of your blog.
emily@naptimeismytime.com
Happy Blogiversary to you!
emily@naptimeismytime.com
If I won, I'd choose a crock pot with a timer. Like the Hamilton Beach Set n' Forget Programmable Slow Cooker!
emily@naptimeismytime.com
Happy Blogiversary!
littleamberfaith@yahoo.com
I'd choose the Melissa and Doug - Classic ABC Block Cart!
littleamberfaith@yahoo.com
I am a follower!
Happy Blogiversary! Wow a year already! :) It's an awesome blog :)
I'd prob get these "RILEY" roo shoes for Coop
http://www.csnstores.com/Rileyroos-1023_Grasshopper-RRO1054.html
new follower, yay!
annalene
thewideworldof (at)gmail (dot)com
happy blogiversary!
annalene
thewideworldof (at)gmail (dot)com
I really want a john boos maple cutting board!
annalene
thewideworldof (at)gmail (dot)com
HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, a whole year has passed already?!? Been a follower just about the whole time and still currently follow. I would get something for my house!
HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!
Past and current follower!
I would get something for my house!
Happy Blogiversary. I just had my 2 year Blogiversary. Great job getting over 800 followers. Could use some advise as I'm still in the 50s.
I'm already a follower.
"Happy Blogiversary!"
I am a follower! Rebecca O
bekki1820cb at gmail dot com
Happy Blogiversary!
bekki1820cb at gmail dot com
If I won, I would love to put it towards a Safety 1st Car Seat.
bekki1820cb at gmail dot com
Thanks for the giveaway! I'm already a follower!
eemoody77 at gmail dot com
Happy blogiversary!
eemoody77 at gmail dot com
I'd get a Cuisinart fondue pot!
eemoody77 at gmail dot com
Great giveaway!! Count me in! :)
Happy Blog Birthday!!!
I'm always on the lookout for some new kitchen gadgets. CSN has a great selection!
I am a new follower!
Happy Blogiversary and many more!
I would probably buy a new dutch oven as I have such a weakness for them and nothing cooks better!
Happy Blog Birthday! I would buy some storage baskets for my pantry. Thanks
I'm a brand new follower!
Congratulations on your 1 year blogiversary!
Thanks for the invite for the giveaway and I would like to get a bench or bookcase.
Post a Comment