It was another pretty good month of thrifting.
I found this cover up romper that is easy to just throw over my swimsuit.This was a splurge but a deal on Poshmark. It's a new-with-tags washable silk dress from Quince that I plan on wearing to an upcoming wedding. I think I can dress it up or down.
I've been into puzzles since I thrifted one last month and found these from one seller on Facebook Marketplace.
I've already finished two of them.
I think I'm getting better at them (and faster!). I might be addicted.
We went to a local estate sale and I found a few holiday decorations. The Halloween candles have timers and still work. The Christmas tree stand wasn't working when I put in the new batteries but I took the bottom off to investigate the wires and I must have triggered the right connection because it turned on. Yay!
The candleholders are Lenox and will look nice for Christmas decorating. The candles were included and look kind of vintage 80's to me.
Pin It
I've already finished two of them.
I think I'm getting better at them (and faster!). I might be addicted.
We went to a local estate sale and I found a few holiday decorations. The Halloween candles have timers and still work. The Christmas tree stand wasn't working when I put in the new batteries but I took the bottom off to investigate the wires and I must have triggered the right connection because it turned on. Yay!
The candleholders are Lenox and will look nice for Christmas decorating. The candles were included and look kind of vintage 80's to me.

9 comments:
Great finds - love the dress! I am trying to put blinders on when I am in the stores so I don't buy any more holiday stuff - at Container Store yesterday and it was tough. I have Pfaltzgraff Winterberry service for at least 12 - with all the serving pieces and doo dads. I used to empty my "china closet" and do all holiday dishes - now I just put a few out on display but we use them each day from Thanksgiving to New Year's. My candlesticks don't hold the battery operated tapers I have...:-(
I like the beach coverup and the Quince dress is really pretty. It's great that you were able to get a deal on it from Poshmark. Have fun wearing the dress to the wedding.
I love the dress. :-)
I want to know where you buy your hats. You have the coolest hats.
I love Pfalzgraff, I have a plate and tea cup I found thrifting. :-)
That dress and cover up are both so pretty.
Great find on the dress. I didn’t realize Quince has washable silk. I’ll have to check them out. I love getting holiday decor from thrift stores.
@Joanne Thank you so much!
@Maria This is the first I've tried the washable silk. I'm hoping it's as good as they say!
I've been making puzzles (my favorites are 1000 piece) for the past 8 months or so. I find it calming and I have been exchanging some with my friend who participated in our library's exchange. I now have some to switch out when that time comes around.
www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com
Pretty dress, so many ways to change it up. (:
Post a Comment