I'm cheating a little here. My phone doesn't take great pictures and I don't have a cord for transferring them to the computer so I rarely use it. I was scrolling through the photos that I do have and found this one of my daughter playing with a vintage camera. Two in one!
Shoes
{Niece and Daughter at a party}
Chair
{our kitchen bar stools}
Imperfection
{My thrifted chamber pot}
CSN Stores gift card giveaway ends today!
Please enter!!!!
This giveaway is now closed.
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Middle Matters Midweek Hop
Relax and Hop Wednesday
Black & White Wednesday
Pin It
{My thrifted chamber pot}
CSN Stores gift card giveaway ends today!
Please enter!!!!
This giveaway is now closed.
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Middle Matters Midweek Hop
Relax and Hop Wednesday
Black & White Wednesday





11 comments:
cute footwear shot!
Very creative with the first shot! A 2 for 1!
Congrats on 1 yr! New follower from the hop! I'd love for you to stop by and follow back when you get a moment! Happy Tuesday!
April
http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com
Love the chair.
Visiting from the blog hop as a new follower!
S
http://weddedblisster.blogspot.com/
i love your banner! very pretty photos!
i am following from the hop
i would love a follow back :)
http://www.amateurmommy.net
Hello!! Wonderful photos! Love the shoes and chair!
Cool pictures and I really like that chair is it?
Your photos are just wonderful!
Your photos are just wonderful!
Love that first one! Very creative...
That is pretty crafty taking a picture of the picture on your phone... (((smile)))
I Really like your kitchen bar stools too, neat pattern!
Thanks for linking to the letter "R".
A+
Post a Comment