I made these chicken "not pies"last year (really pudding with peas & carrots candy and chunks of white chocolate for the chicken)
We've also made this for my husband
and these
Which are actually meatloaf and colored mashed potatoes.
I also love this gag lunch idea
and these
What are you planning for April Fool's Day?
Linking up with:





7 comments:
Brilliant! I may have to try some of these!
(Are the peas and carrots candy too?)
These are cute- I'm recommending the cupcakes to the chef!
well I wasn't planning anything but now that I have seen all those adorable ideas, I might try one.
Very clever!!! I love all of these ideas.
Thanks for getting me thinking. I am always the one getting tricked. You are amazing.
Following you.
I love it! Can't believe its been a year on your chx not pies! lol!
saw your link on another april fool's site- these are too funny! That chicken potpie is a riot!
Post a Comment