Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vacation Antiquing


We were at the beach for the weekend and discovered the idyllic little town full of antique stores.

It was so nice to have the time to just browse..
The sign says it all..
Would you want this guy in your beach house? Come on!
I was eyeing up that Pepsi crate.
Does this place have everything or what?
I have been on the look out for a vintage kitchen scale!
This typewrite made my heart go pitter patter but it's $50 price tag broke it.
Mr Kaht-aire...
GI Joe makes another appearance
Cute little French bathroom print.
Peppy and Salty...can you get any cuter?
I collect vintage cameras but this one was a little too big for my collection.
I love the color of Atomic Robot Man
I thought these would look great in a bowl even though we don't have a pool table.

These were just a few of the gazillion items in the antique shops that we perused over the weekend.  I'll be back with what we actually came home with.

Linking up with:















Pin It

10 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like a fun trip. I love browsing thru antique store in anticipation of what you might find. Can't wait to see what you got!

BEACH BUNGALOW said...

Can't wait to see what you got! Love the bathroom print!

Sue @ Beach Bungalow
xo

Nancy StylenDecorDeals.blogspot.com said...

I take it you have an apple orchard. Me too!!

Newest follower from the blog hop! Hope you can follow back:
http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

Sherrie said...

So many treasures! I love those pool balls too! The french print is really different.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Looks like a fun place to shop.

Blessings,
Linda

Buckeroomama said...

Oh my word --I could stay in that store the whole day!! I love stores like those. :)

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

That is a fantastic looking shop Heather, I cracked up at the Welcome back Kotter guy!

AshTreeCottage said...

I love that red typewriter too, but I agree it's just too pricey!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Life in Rehab said...

I used to have the Welcome Back Kotter game!

Brambleberry Cottage said...

Ohhh! I love browsing antique stores. And I saw quite a few goodies I would have liked in that place.

Thanks for linking to the party, Heather. I would love to have you join me each week. It would be great to have you participate in "Funny Faux Pas Follies," as well. Just click the party button in my sidebar for details.


Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails