It's become a tradition to compile my most popular posts from the previous year and I couldn't let this one go by. 2020 was a crazy year but there were still quite a few bright spots. Here are my top 9.
Like this little guy, Apollo. He's gotten so big, I love seeing his little self back in August.Look at him now!Everyone was baking bread in 2020 and I tried my hand at this simple loaf. I need to make it again!
Pin It
It was fun to get back thrifting after not being able to for so many months!
Spending the weekend in NYC and getting to see Dear Evan Hansen on Broadway for City Girl's birthday was definitely a highlight of our year!
This dressing quickly became one of my favorites and I guess you guys liked it too!
You seem to like my little grocery hauls and it's been fun to discover more at Aldi.
This was the first and last time I entertained in my house last year. I look forward to having people over again!
We visited College Girl in Boston in February and had a really nice trip. It was only a month later that we had to pick her up and move her home.
{DIY Crocheted Mask Helper/Ear Saver}
Who knew this was a thing but it sure helped with the elastic ear straps!
What was your favorite?
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick











8 comments:
So many great posts.. I had missed a few of these.
What a cute new fur baby; I can see why that post was so popular!
I always enjoy seeing your finds from all of the places you food shop. I enjoy your thrift finds and your vegan recipes. I liked looking at these posts again. I look forward to more of your blog posts for 2021.
Always fun to look back!
I always enjoy your travel posts. I enjoy your TJ posts. :-)
And well that sweet Apollo, he has my heart. He has gotten big. What beautiful eyes!!
I also like your photography posts, they help inspire me when we take family photos.
I enjoy your blog and thank you for posting so many ideas, recipes and more.
:-)
I think I missed the one about Apollo. I love your foof posts, lol.
Such a very nice review. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Heather Lou, I love your recap of top nine posts. I should have done that. I am going back to the BREAD recipe! I would like a slice with lots of butta! Ha! Hugs and blessings to you my little friend.
Cindy
Post a Comment