Wednesday, February 26, 2020

{Recipe} Sunflower Seed Ranch Dressing-Oil Free

I whip up this creamy dressing whenever I get a craving for ranch dressing.  It's super easy and only needs a blender to mix it up.
Ingredients:
1/4 cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds, soaked in boiling water for at least an hour(this in optional but definitely do if you  don't have a high speed  blender)
1/2 cup plant milk of choice (I use almond)
1 TBS lemon juice
2 TBS chopped red onion (or scallion)
1 large clove of  garlic
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried dill
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
salt & pepper to taste
To make:
  • Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
  • It thickens in the refrigerator so you can add some water to thin it out to pour  over salad. 
  • I like it as dip with my Everything Bagel Tofu or some cauliflower wings.
  • Keeps in the fridge for up to a week.

Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

That is great that you have an alternative vegan recipe for Ranch dressing Heather. I bet the everything bagel tastes good with the dressing!

Tamar SB said...

That sounds delicious!

R's Rue said...

Yum.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails