Monday, January 4, 2021

Happy Holidays 2020

This year our cards were done at the last minute but I'm so glad we did a quick photoshoot for this Schitt's Creek inspired card.  That show definitely brightened my quarantine (so much so that I watched it twice!).

I hope you had a lovely holiday season!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

 

Pin It

10 comments:

Hena Tayeb said...

I love that Schitt's Creek themed card!

Tamar SB said...

I loved getting your card - genius!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I loved this Schitt's Creek themed Christmas Card Heather. It's so cute and you all look awesome! I hope you had a nice Christmas and wishing you a happy new year.

Andrea Nine said...

I smiled so big when I got this in the mail! My favorite card of the year!

Carla from The River said...

We loved it!
Happy New Year my friend.
Love, Carla

Creations By Cindy said...

I loved your card and it surely made my day. Wishing you and yours a wonderful New Healthy Year. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Claire Justine said...

What a great card. Hope you've had a great Christmas :)

csuhpat1 said...

I so loved that card, so very cool.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I LOVE THIS! WHAT A GREAT IDEA! LAURA

Tamar SB said...

I got such a chuckle out of this when it arrived!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails