Thursday, January 21, 2021

January Daily Goodie Box

 {Disclaimer: I was given a Daily Goodie Box to review but all opinions are my own}. 

I just got January's Daily Goodie Box and I'm excited to see what's inside.
Let's take a look, shall we?

Moon Cheese - White Chedda Black Peppa

https://mooncheese.com/products/white-chedda-black-peppa

The website says they are "savory, sharp, delightfully decadent" and that your tongue will be "crying  ears of joy"!

A prebiotic chocolate bar that is made from 9 simple ingredients and has 13 grams of protein.
Kuju Coffee - Pour over Coffee 
https://www.kujucoffee.com/collections
This convenient  pour-over coffee has notes of oak, chocolate and honey.  Sounds amazing!

Miracle Tree - Organic Moringa Tea - Rooibos
https://www.miracletree.org/products/moringa-tea-rooibos
Moringa is a nutrient dense superfood and the tea is said to be sweet, mild and smooth.



Manuka Guard - Sinus Cleanser
From their website:  Our strongest nasal spray, Sinus Cleanser uses Manuka Honey MGO 600 to clean out nasal cavity microbes. Seasonal bugs generate moisture in the sinuses, creating a swampy breeding ground for microbes to form a biofilm. Once a biofilm forms, modern medicine believes that such a biofilm is irreversibly attached, in other words, impossible to detach. Sinus cleanser is effective at mechanically detaching a biofilm and flushing it from the sinuses. If tissues are raw or sensitive Sinus Cleanser may sting at first. It is normal to sneeze one to three times after each use.  This is part of the cleansing effect, removing unwanted mucus and sinus junk caused by seasonal bugs.*
South of France - Hydrating Hand & Body Cream 
https://southoffrancebodycare.com/product-type/hydrating-hand-and-body-cream
These are formulated with nourishing oils and butters. The sweet scent of violets should transport you to a France. oo la la!
Green Goo - Love Sweet Love Bath Salts
https://greengoo.com/products/bath-salts-rose-hibiscus_
This combination of rose and hibiscus sounds so soothing and relaxing!

You can sign up for own Daily Goodie Box here, no credit card is ever needed!  Daily Goodie Boxes are 100% free!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That powerbar sounds good!!!

Carla from The River said...

I like the sound of the tea. :-)

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

Looks like a pretty good box! Enjoy!

Andrea Nine said...

I love moon cheese and I love moringa . In fact we have a little café called the moringa tree and I am missing it during darn Covid! I hope you have a great weekend my friend!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You got a great variety of items this month Heather. The tea sounds so nice. Enjoy everything.

Love Of Quilts said...

Sounds good do tell if it is as it says. Being free makes me werrie of it. Sorry just me!

Hena Tayeb said...

Ooh that moon cheese sounds so good as well as the dark chocolate peanut bar.

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

The rowdy bar looks yummy! Went to Trader Joe's yesterday (no line) and thought of you! I finally got the Everything Bagel seasoning! Oh they have plenty of those waxed canvas bags. I didn't see any candles, but I think those sell quickly! I love the vibe of Trader Joes! happy friyay! laura

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

The tea looks great! Great box!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails