We did a quick holiday TJ's trip in December. Some of the seasonal items might be gone but there's always next year.
This cookie mix was highly recommended so I had to try it.
I picked these up to go with the other appetizers from my last TJ's haul.
Of course I got some Grapefruit Secco for Christmas morning. It was such a hit last year.
College Girl loves these minty little star cookies.
This was another recommended item and was a win.
College Girl loves these minty little star cookies.
This was another recommended item and was a win.
This was the only Whole Foods item I picked up. I was searching for Nada Moo's Peppermint Bark ice cream and was so glad I found some! Yum!
Did you get to try any of the new seasonal items?
ICYMI--See our 2020 Christmas Wrap Up here.










10 comments:
You got some great holiday buys from TJ's Heather. I bet those cookies were delicious tasting.
I’ve been thinking about going up in a few weeks! I never know which kind of wine to get there but I’d love prosecco so I bet I would love that! Have a great weekend!
I always enjoy these posts!!
The Mini Mint Stars sound wonderful. :-)
Was the Grapefruit Secco a hit?
Funny, those pfeffernusse, or as we call them,, pepernoten,, look totally different then ours! Ah well, as long as they taste good right!
I got the ice cream and it is the bomb. Thanks for sharing your haul.
I haven't bought the jicama wraps yet bc I hear they go bad so fast ):
I need to try some nadamoo!
Those cookies look so good! You always get great stuff at TJ. I wish we had one closer. I think the nearest one to me might be a good 45-60 minutes away. I need to check on that for sure. But your haul looks so good. Hugs and blessings Heather.
Cindy
I have been meaning to try the veggie nests.
I totally missed out on TJ during holidays. The dread of long lines in the winter. Are the lines getting shorter? Such great finds. We had those chocolate covered stars last year! Tasty
laura
Those Dark Chocolate Mint Stars looks especially delish!
Post a Comment