These were fun for the 4th of July parade!
This one goes way back to 2010 and is one my first posts, we still have it on our front porch!
Here's another one from 2010, look how little College Girl was!
A tasty treat for your festivities.
This was a quick and easy craft for some added patriotic swag. #getit? #swag
Here's how I used it to decorate our summer mantel.
These taste as good as they look!
These are still a favorite and so easy!
Oh, and the winner of my Kellyn Makeup Reader Giveaway is......
Cindy at CreationsbyCindy!! Thank you to everyone who entered and Congratulations, Cindy!!!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Facebook @ourlifeinclick









12 comments:
Hi Heather, I love all of your ideas for the 4th of July especially the patriotic strawberries. I hope you have a nice week and a Happy 4th of July.
Julie
YES! Loving your festive spirit sweet friend!!!! XO
Well how bout that! I have won! Loving the features for July 4. That candy bark looks amazing! Happy 4th to you and your family Heather Lou. I will send you an email about the glasses. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
I love all of your inspiration! That no sew bunting is right up my alley! Glad you joined our link up!
xo,
Kellyann
http://www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com
Fun! Always so fun this time of year with all the red, white, and blue!
Thank you for sharing all your 4th of July inspiration with us today on the linkup! I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!
awesome article.
thanks for sharing :)
Great ideas Heather!
Happy 4th of July!
Such cute Independence Day projects! You made me hungry with the yummy treats!
Some great ideas here Heather. Love them cherries!! Thanks for sharing at Welcome To The #Weekendbloghop sorry about the linky last week but all good now :)
I really need to do a better job of reading along! I could have used some of these patriotic recipes for the 4th! Those buzzed cherry bombs look so fun!
Hope you enjoyed a wonderful July 4th.
Thanks so much for participating and sharing at SSPS 317. See you again next week at #318 https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/
Post a Comment