Monday, July 8, 2019

{Philly} Day At the Theatre

Another Philly post, what do you know?  My ticket lottery luck struck again and I won the lottery for tickets to Cruel Intentions The 90's Musical.
The show was playing at the Kimmel Center in Philly and this was our first time going to this venue.  My romper is from this post.
We were able to pick which show and time we wanted and selected a Saturday matinee.

The theatre is gorgeous.
We didn't know anything about the musical but I had listened to the soundtrack and knew it was going to be a good one.
The show is based on the movie by the same name and is full of 90's hit tunes. We knew them all.  It was a really fun show!
After the show we walked around looking for a place for dinner but ended up at our favorite Bar Bombón.  That queso was amazing!
It was such a beautiful night and we didn't want to leave.
Rittenhouse Square was looking so picture perfect.
We needed to walk off our dinner and were enjoying the perfect spring night.
The gardens were all blooming and the park was hopping.
This trip we really took our time and discovered some new things.
Like this Giant Frog sculpture.
You can't get a much better day/night than this one was!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick
Pin It

10 comments:

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

What a fun little trip! We just got back from Breckenridge with the family! Always hard to say goodbye! need a good project! ha! laura

csuhpat1 said...

What a beautiful and wonderful place.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

How nice to go see a show together in Philly and then go out to eat! I enjoyed looking at the photos and what a pretty park.

Hena Tayeb said...

That is awesome.. how great!

Tamar SB said...

What fun!! I love the Kimmel Center and Rittenhouse Square - my sister and brother in law lived just past it on Locust!

Andrea Nine said...

What fun you lucky girl! You looked darling too.

Carla from The River said...

Looks like a fun time Heather. :-)

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like you had a fun trip. So glad you enjoyed it. Girl...look at your cute self with that stylish romper! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I'm so glad you won and that you enjoyed Cruel Intentions! I remember the movie! I can't wait to see what you see next!

Terra Heck said...

Those flowers are beautiful. I remember watching Cruel Intentions when it first came out and several times after. I'd love to watch a musical based on the movie.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails