My little veggie garden. You should see it now!
New hair and bangs again!
Making peanut butter bars for my nephew's graduation. I used a combo of these two recipes.
Hanging out on the hammock. We've since sold that one and bought a new one!
Patriotic hydrangeas.
Latin food!
This Key Lime Pie dessert hummus that my sister told me about. So good on graham crackers!
Huge blackberries!
Summer party style. Wearing the bag from this post.
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick
Pin It











10 comments:
I love your pretty hair and the food looks good. Have a happy Friday.
Those peanut butter bars look amazing! We re-did our yard last year and I lost the spot that we normally put my hammock so we haven't had ours out yet this year and I miss it.
Love your hair -- super great summer shots!!
what an amazing post. Do you like to follow each other?
https://bubasworld.blogspot.com/
what an amazing post. Do you like to follow each other?
https://bubasworld.blogspot.com/
The peanut butter bars look amazing. What a great set of photos. Hope you are having a wonderful weeekend.
Love your hair :-)
Where did you get your flag?
And I want to come eat with you. :-)
Lovely photos Heather. Love your hair :)
Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. Have a great week and if you get a chance I hope you can join us today
Look at you! Loving your hair and you are just beautiful! Girl, I do believe you could make a brown paper bag look good! Oh my mercy! That dessert! I need some of that with a glass of cold milk. Love everything in this post. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Love the bangs and that bag is cute (and trendy)! That Latin food looks delish!
Post a Comment