Wednesday, July 3, 2019

{Philly} Lincoln Financial Field Gig

Mr. Click's band had a super fun gig at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia.
I had never even been to the field so to get to see it so close up was amazing.
 We had the place pretty much to ourselves so of course we had to take some photos.
I took some "official" band photos too.
 The gig was a corporate pharmaceutical trade show and Swoop made an appearance.
I had a great views of the city and the field from the event space.

 And an up close seat to see this band I know. :)
It was such a fun night and special experience!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

That’s awesome and so fun that your husband is in a band and played in Philadelphia. It looks like an enjoyable time had by all.

csuhpat1 said...

That is so cool. What a wonderful stadium. I remember going to the old Vet years ago. Lincoln is such an improvement.

Tamar SB said...

That is SO cool!!

Carla from The River said...

WOW! Totally cool, Heather. I bet you have all the band members autographs too. ;-)

Laura said...

That is just awesome! The head coach of the Eagles is a personal friend of ours. His wife was my next door neighbor growing up! I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

Love Of Quilts said...

What a marvelous time you surely had. Happy 4th.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

That's a pretty awesome spot to play a gig! And beautiful weather for it too!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails