Here's a round up of some of my latest vegan finds.
Violofe's line of dairy free cheeses are amazing! I've been loving the feta version and this parmesan one is killer too!I found this mochilce dessert at Trader Joe's. It's very sweet and creamy.
This isn't food but it was a new to me candle at TJ's. It smells yummy!
I found both of these skillet meals at Target and we had them the other night. Each bag has 2 generous servings and we liked them both!
This cream cheese is SO good!
Here's another TJ's find (we had them with the pasta skillet meals the other night). They are huge and toast up nicely.
I haven't tried these yet but everything I've had from Kite Hill has been awesome.
I finally found a store that carries the Enlightened Dairy Free Bars and boy are they good!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick









8 comments:
You found some really good vegan finds. I am curious to find the vegan cheese and I bet that is good. My daughter loves the mochi from TJ's.
Have a Happy Friday and weekend. :)
Everything looks like it would have been really good. Take Care.
That cheese! Must find!!
I love TJ candles! Sharing your finds on the weekend edit! Stay cool! laura
I always enjoy your review posts. Thank you!
Oh that candle sounds like it smells amazing! I love food scents :) I've tried dairy free ice cream too, although there's not a lot of choice here what I have tried so far is yummy! :)
Hope that you are having a great weekend :)
Away From Blue
OMG, so many great vegan finds! I love Kite Hill but have only tried a few of their finds (cheeses, mainly); will have to search for their ravioli. Mmmm... Also I love Gardein products and that parmesan cheese looks awesome! Time to go shopping :)
Also, not sure if you're already a member on Facebook, but we have a great group of bloggers and I would love to follow you there if you are interested in joining us :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepeacefulposse
You guys have been vegan finds than we do in NH! I've seen the Enlightened bars and the kite hill but NONE of the other products. Maybe I'll see them now since you've introduced me!
Post a Comment