Friday, July 26, 2019

{Travel} Boston/College Pick Up & FENWAY

We finally got to go to a Red Sox game in Boston and it was so fun!
 It was time to pick up College Girl but we made a slight detour on the way to stop at Three Girls Vegan in Guilford, Connecticut.
 Some of the goodies in their display case....
 If we weren't heading to a hotel I would have stocked up on some of these amazing looking sauces and cheeses.


Instead we ordered some items from the weekly menu for lunch and some to take to College Girl.
This was a Buffalo Chk-n Sandwich on a pretzel roll with tempeh bacon and fried pickles. Oh my!
 Enough about delicious vegan food, we couldn't wait to meet up with our girl.  We were able to get her mostly packed up and moved out and then we went down to the harbor.  #nevergetsold
Stopped in for a drink at Quincy Market...and later had a great dinner at Lolitas.
We were up for a nice long walk back to campus.
 But stopped for a few photos. My shirt from this post.
 The view from our room!
 CG had one more final so we had the day to ourselves and go buy some Red Sox tickets at the ticket office.  How cute is this?
 It's such a festive part of the city. You can do a tour of Fenway which we'll try one of these times. Check out my buddy Tamar's experience here.  We stopped in at the Red Sox store for Mr. Click to get a shirt.   The store is definitely a must visit for all things Red Sox (grab a Red Sox themed photo in the photo booth for an inexpensive souvenir!).
 Waiting for our girl at the campus hang out.
 Heading into the stadium.
We made it!
Still representing  Philly too!
 I didn't.
 We had seats in this upper area that were standing room but had bar to lean on (and for your snacks!).
Fenway seemed so tiny and retro. We loved every bit of it!  Another check on our Boston bucket list!


Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Twitter @ourlifeinaclick 
Facebook @ourlifeinclick

Pin It

8 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It sounds like you all had a great time in Boston and picking your daughter up and doing those fun things with her. I can’t believe they will be going back in one month. :(

Tamar SB said...

Those vegan treats look super yummy! Isn't Fenway the best (:
Thanks for tagging my post!

mypixieblog said...

Uhm, you had me at vegan treats. That sandwich on a pretzel bun looks SO GOOD! Thanks for mentioning; one of these days when I pass through CT I'll have to look for it (I'm in NJ so not that far). And that's fun you were able to see a great baseball game! Hope you have a great weekend ahead :)

Andrea Nine said...

The CUTEST FAM AT FENWAY hands down!

csuhpat1 said...

Very sweet. I so want to visit Fenway. I have been there late at night but never for a game. Beautiful pics.

Carla from The River said...

We did baseball this week Heather. ;-) Atticus is a Yankees fan. They were in the Twin Cities playing the Twins. We went to the city for a few days. It was fun! Fun! Fun!

Love Of Quilts said...

Wow girl you do get around! Where was your daughter moving to.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

You guys look like you fit right in! Boston is such a fun city. I love Fenway and it's so beautiful in the late Spring! I'd love to go to Three Girls Vegan sometime! I am always drooling over their Instagram posts!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails