Oh wow. This post is not fair! I just ate lunch and now I'm starving again. Of course, now I'm craving all things pumpkin and apple. That apple crisp in particular looks amazing! Baked apple desserts are my favorite kind!
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
4 comments:
Oh wow. This post is not fair! I just ate lunch and now I'm starving again. Of course, now I'm craving all things pumpkin and apple. That apple crisp in particular looks amazing! Baked apple desserts are my favorite kind!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Lovely creations and so delectable ~ great photos and Happy Thanksgiving to you ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^
Great AND delicious photos :)
Oh Heather. I bet everyone was weeping that you didn't host this year. Your past events look amazing!
I'm coming to your house next year!
Thanks for sharing all your talents with us!
Just beautiful!
A++
Post a Comment