Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Table-Dining Room

Thanksgiving is only 3 days away.
Mild to severe panic is setting in right about now.
At least my dining room table is ready.  We are serving our meal buffet style so I don't have to worry about place settings, just the table scape.
I used things that I had around the house.
Like these turkey salt and pepper shakers that I found thrifting here.
The globes are from The Christmas Tree Shop. I really wasn't sure what I would do with them but I loved them.  I wonder where they will end up next.
The buffet really wasn't ready for a photo shoot but there it is. 
I'm not sure what I will be putting on there yet.
That pumpkin soup tureen will be filled with Pumpkin Sangria on Thursday.
I found the black tablecloth at Target on clearance and the runner is from Crate & Barrel.
We will be adding in folding chairs to accommodate our 20 guests (yes, I'm setting up another table in the kitchen).
 The mirrors reflect the candlelight nicely.  They are from Ikea and I got them years ago.
 A few corks for texture from our massive collection.
That pear is also from thrifting. It's really heavy and I got a few other pieces of faux fruit with it that are also scattered along the table.
Now onto the kitchen table!!
How are your Thanksgiving preparations coming along?
Linking up with:
Pin It

5 comments:

Bruce said...

Thanks for a great Christmas decoration post
Best Christmas Decorations

Just Cherish Today said...

Absolutely beautiful. I don't have thanksgiving at my house so I already started decorating for Christmas!!

camp and cottage living said...

Heather
Your Thanksgiving table and sidebord are lovely!
Especially by candlelight.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving table! Amazing job! Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Heather, your dining room is lovely and your table is beautiful. I love the centerpiece and it is stunning with all the candles aglow. Thanks so much for joining TTT and Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, Marty

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails