Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Things Loved in September & October


I'm so behind in my Things Loved posts, I'm going to combine two months because we are practically half way through November!
Here are a few things that I loved .

1)Tide Stain Release
This stuff has saved me big time!
It got splattered red wine out of my white duvet cover (don't ask) and black paint out of my daughter's Halloween costume(see photo below).  Amazing!

2) New York...our spur of the moment, quick getaway was a lot of fun!
3)Being back to school (this is a love/hate kind of thing)

{11th grade}
 {5th grade}
And school activities like this one getting her class ring!
4.) Fall and all that goes along with it.

Pumpkins!!

We've been so busy with birthday parties and fall activities...I haven't been able to blog about it all.
We visited the lake and mountains and saw lots of beautiful fall foliage.


We went to the pumpkin patch.

Carved jack-o-lanterns and roasted pumpkin seeds.
We also made some pumpkin goodies, here and here.

This was my daughter's owl.

Met up with some old friends in the city for brunch but ended up with a delicious lunch that included this melt in your mouth pumpkin ravioli covered in sage butter. {still dreaming about it!}


Celebrated Halloween (a few times) with my Rappin' Banana and Lady Gaga.








5) My new hair cut 
 I've had a little costume change of my own.


What knocked your socks off in September and October? Why is time going by so quickly?
Blogger Templates
Jenny Matlock
Pin It

11 comments:

Mariliz's Musings said...

Hi Heather:

I love the Rapping banana..so cute!!! Your hair looks great too!

Lauren said...

Great pictures! I agree that September and October have both flown by!!

Samantha said...

love the new 'do!

Julie Harward said...

Looks like you are all getting the most out of this great season! I loved all the pictures..thanks for sharing your life! It is such a busy time and the time is... FLYING! :D

Tracy said...

Hi 1st visit loved it thank you for sharing .

JDaniel4's Mom said...

The owl on the pumpkin looks wonderfully scary.

La said...

Look like you've been very busy! La

Sue said...

Oh, wow. That lake!!!

=)

BEAR's Mom said...

Heather...
Yes, where did they go???
~victoria~

Life in Rehab said...

Oldest did Gaga for Halloween? How cool!

You certainly had a lot to love through those two months.

Jenny said...

Wow. You have had a lovely fall! It's nice to sit down and catalog things like this sometimes, isn't it?

Time goes so quickly and we forget the things that made us smile.

Thanks for this happy link to Alphabe-Thursday!

I loved my little stopover here.

A+

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails