Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Peppermint Dreams

I've been on such a peppermint kick lately..add in some chocolate..even better!  I found this stuff last year for my daughter's gingerbread house party and my kids love it.  I looked for it again but it must be a seasonal item so when I saw it last week, I scooped up too.  Really yummy warmed up like cocoa.

Be still my heart!  Trader Joe's makes a similar version with their Joe's O's during the holiday season (and they're probably better for you). These are addictive!

Older daughter is liking these Luna bars.

This is Trader Joe's version of Candy Cane Lane tea and it tastes as good if not better than the Celestial Seasons brand.  Look at that cute polar bear on the box!

Last year we whipped up a bunch of peppermint treats.
We always makes these chocolate mint brownies from Family Fun magazine.

Sometimes we tint the filling pink and sprinkle crushed candy canes on top for Christmas.
What flavors are you digging lately?
Linking up with:


Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I love all of those...just gets me in the mood for Christmas! I love the yogurt granola bars..been eating them like mad! ;D

Kristen White said...

Mmmmmm.....delicious goodies! Gotta love peppermint! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Kristen

blkenigma888 said...

Come to A Themed Baker's Sunday for this next week's theme: Christmas! Actually, this theme will continue until Christmas weekend! Hope to see you there!
Cupcake Apothecary
http://cupcakeapothecary.blogspot.com/2011/12/themed-bakers-sunday-16.html

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails