Thursday, November 18, 2010

More Thrifting...


Looks like I've only had eyes for creamy white pieces lately.  And my second piece of Ironstone....one more and I've got a collection! See my first piece here.
I also found this stoneware colander back in the summer. 
It looks pretty on the counter full of freshly washed berries or grapes.

I think it was a Target brand.  Tarjay or not, it still says Made In Italy...maybe it's Fra-gee-lay!
What movie is that from?
Blogger Templates











HOG
Pin It

8 comments:

Mel said...

great finds Heather.

I adore that tiny wee cloche/cheese dome. I would use it to display a maginicant peice of jewelery :) Not that I have any.

Seams Inspired said...

Great finds!

The Fra-gee-lay is from one of my favorite movies...A Christmas Story.

I'd be thrilled if you'd link up any of your thrifty finds that you are using for gifts this Christmas at my Thrifty Christmas Challenge.

Happy Thrifting!

Life in Rehab said...

Well bring on the leg lamp! Ooooo, and you found a cheesedome! This batch of goodies certainly has promise.

Kristen White said...

Great finds....love the ironstone tureen! Very pretty!
Kristen

Sheila said...

All very exquisite pieces!

Chelsea said...

Ohh, nice finds! I've found myself really drawn to white lately, too. I keep dreaming of having all-white Christmas decor, too, but we'll see if that happens or not. :)

And yes, A Christmas Story. Love that movie! "I DOUBLE DOG dare you!!"

~Chelsea

Becca said...

Love it! :-)

Rita E said...

Great finds ... enjoyed the post! Thanks for sharing.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails