Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thriftin' Again..What else is new?

Lots of stuff!  Another trip to the Will of Goodness. 
Check out these gold chargers!
Loved this Currier and Ives metal tray and it's autumnal scene. It's called American Homestead-Autumn.

I wasn't sure if this clock worked but I thought it was so pretty even if it didn't.

It does!!
Finally, this mercury glass votive holder..it reminds me of the one I got at Anthro for a lot less moola.

And brace yourselves, I found another one of these.


Hopefully it won't end up like the last one.  Should I brave it again?
What treasures have you found lately?
Blogger Templates

Pin It

6 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Love your thrifty treasures. I loe shopping at GW. Just about my favorite place. You did good. Hugs, Marty

Life in Rehab said...

Nice little haul there, and yes! Cloche again!

Lindalou said...

I think I already have thos gold chargers (Pier One). Yours were no doubt cheaper.

My great grandfather had one of those dome clocks. I remember being completely fascinated by it. Lucky you for finding one (or more than one).

Debbie said...

Love the gold chargers...and pretty clock..I do wonder what you will come up with!

Homemade Quilts by Granny said...

Girl what a fine....those gold chargers are what I have been hoping to fine....well good for you I'll still keep looking....most defiantly give the clock dome another try. Trish

Eve said...

You made out with great items from the Goodwill, my eyes nearly popped over that Homestead plate, and for only 97 cents!! It is so pretty. You picked some really nice items. :D

My thrifting is still on hold as I climb back from being broke, lol. :D

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails