Friday, October 8, 2010

{Getting Crafty}Burlap Pillow

Have you ever been to the Graphics Fairy blog?

She's got oodles of free vintage clip art!  Yep, I said FREE, people.

I made this burlap pillow and it was pretty easy. The hardest part was picking an image. I settled on this bird nest and printed it out on iron-on transfer paper (reversing the image before printing).  I ironed it on to a piece of muslin and made a little burlap pillow to attach it to.

I'm thinking it's pretty cute.

If you haven't been over to the Graphics Fairy blog, you should definitely check her out.  She's got of spooky vintage Halloween images, perfect for right now!

Blogger Templates
Pin It

9 comments:

pamelahutchins said...

Oh my goodness, your photos are gorgeous! Teach me :)
I'm here as part of Over 40 FF Blog Hop. I followed! I Commented! I'm glad to meet you!

Lily said...

Found you at over 40, and I am enjoying my visit here! Stop by and see me! I am going to see the graphics fairy next!
~Lily
www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Heather,
came over from Brag Monday - love your pillow! The Graphics Fairy is one of my fav. blogs.
Have a great day.
Marie

Donna said...

Welcome to your first Brag Monday! I love your pillow, you did a great job! Isn't Karen's site awesome? I have used her gorgeous images in so many of my projects :) I especially am in love with her nest images!

One Cheap B*tch said...

Very cute!

Jeanine

Cindy Adkins said...

I love it!!! Absolutely adorable! And you blog is awesome too!!

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

It looks fabulous!!! The burlap looks just right with that image! Thanks for linking this up today for Brag Monday.

PetraB said...

This is such a sweet pillow, love it.

Room to Inspire said...

Very cute pillow - gotta love the Graphics Fairy!

Chelsea

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails