Saturday, October 30, 2010

{Getting Crafty} Birthday Banner

 Birthday banners seem to very popular at the moment.  I whipped up this easy one for my daughter's birthday party.



First I picked a font that I liked and printed out the letters (two to a page) on copy paper.

 
I used my circle cutter to cut them out and made another circle out of card stock to make the letters more stable.  I glued them together with a glue stick.

Then I cut slightly larger circles out of coordinating scrapbook paper.  All I had to do was punch some holes in the paper and tie them together with ribbon.

These two hung it up on the morning of the party. It made a nice backdrop to the festivities.


It even coordinated with our new deck cushions. {bonus!}

To see more of her party, click here and here.

Blogger Templates
Pin It

5 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Cute banner!

Mama Hen said...

I love this idea! I will try this! This is also great for when I teach. Have a happy Halloween!

Mama Hen

The Tablescaper said...

LOVE the birthday banner!

Thanks so much for your visit.

- The Tableacaper

Eve said...

Clever craft! I love banners. I think seeing them brings back all the previous birthday fun that was had when they last appeared.

Your hubby and daughter are cuties!

Julie Harward said...

Oh, that is so cute! I really love the round ones a lot! ;D

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails