Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
16 comments:
Cute shot.
Love the contrast between the red pops of the apples and the rest of the photo!
How did you get the blue effect? It's so cool.
Thanks everybody!
@Sunny..I used an effect in Picnik.
Love it! Great shot!!
Great shot!
And I'm loving your blog header!
What a very pretty young lady she is. She makes a great showing on that ladder reaching for apples.
So many lovely memories of apple orchard visits with my children over the years :)
Blessings!
Gail
She is just the CUTEST thing Heather! The cutest thing!
Cute photo-- Apple picking is so much fun!
Happy Rednesday!
She is ADORABLE! Love the hat and the skirt! Happy rednesday to you!
~Lily
www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com
Hi Heather!
What a pretty model..oh and the spples look good too.
Cute shot. Nothing says fall like red apples. :)
D
She's the cutest little apple picker I've ever seen! I just love her outfit, and I love your blog header too!
Happy REDnesday,
Carol
Oh that looks fun!! I've been looking for an apple orchard around my area. I would love to go and I would love for my girls to experience that too!!
Love the pic-my son just went apple picking in an orchard too!
Post a Comment