Wednesday, October 15, 2025

Birthday Celebrating in NYC

 City Girl #2 and I had an early birthday celebration this year in NYC.

She wanted to see Jinx Monsoon in Oh Mary so we got tickets for a September show.  We went last year for her birthday as well but that was with the original Mary Todd Lincoln - the brilliant Cole Escola.  CG #2 also saw Betty Gilpin as the lead back in March.  What can I say, we love the show!

We met up for dinner with the girls first at The Terrace and Outdoor Gardens. The location is so pretty.
It was definitely photo shoot worthy!
I got a photo of my lovelies out on the terrace.
The food was really good and we shared everything.
This was a fancy s'mores dessert. The presentation was incredible.

Since both of our birthdays are in October and only 3 days apart, we each got a little cake with a candle.
Stopping for a quick photo outside the Lyceum Theatre.
Jinx was amazing as Mrs. Lincoln, each actor adds their own personal touch to the role.  I'm so glad they keep extending the show!

Please follow me! 





Pin It

7 comments:

Carla from The River said...

Happy Birthday!! I love all the photos!! :-)

Joanne said...

That sounds like a lovely birthday celebration!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Happy birthday Heather! How fun to celebrate your birthdays together! The show sounds great and haven't seen it yet. That restaurant looks so beautiful and food looks great. I'm now interested in seeing that show and going to that restaurant.

Maria Rineer said...

What fun birthday celebrations! The restaurant you guys went to looks dreamy. I have not heard of the show you went to (granted, my knowledge of Broadway is quite limited) but it sounds like it was a really good one. You guys celebrated right!

Gina said...

What a fantastic birthday celebration!

MELODY JACOB said...

What a spectacular way to start the birthday celebrations with City Girl #2 in NYC. Getting to see the show again, and with Jinx Monsoon in the role, sounds like such a fun tradition. It's a huge compliment to the production that you've seen it multiple times with different leads. The Terrace and Outdoor Gardens looks like a truly gorgeous spot for your pre-show dinner. That location is definitely photo shoot worthy, and the picture of your lovelies on the terrace is beautiful.

Hena Tayeb said...

Happy Birthday.. what a great way to celebrate.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails