Friday, March 28, 2025

Friday Favorites-Early Spring Edition

It's been awhile since I've done one of these posts. Here's what I've been crushing on lately.
A warm day, getting a pedicure and a Starbucks iced tea!
A new issue of this magazine.
Lentil Shepherd's Pie for St. Patrick's Day. I didn't get a photo of the Irish Soda Bread that City Girl 2 made for us.
Getting to see this show again and seeing Betty Gilpin as the lead!
Sweet Starbucks barista in NYC.
I ordered these cute Risen daisy jeans from Social Threads and have been wearing them non-stop!
I had some Old Navy Super cash and ordered a few basics.
(Seen in jeans photo above)
Run, don't walk to Dollar Tree! I found these wooden Ball jar lids!! I'm still looking for more. They fit on the regular mouth jars and look so cute. 
Spending time with CG #2 while she was home and taking lots of walks.
The Mirror
I was so excited to finally get this book off of the hold list at my library! It did not disappoint.   Now I have a long wait for the third book in the Lost Bride Trilogy. ::sigh::
The Wedding People
I just finished this one and really liked it!
I've been watching The White Lotus and Severance.  What are you watching?
I made this Gnocchi Minestrone Verde soup and it was SO good!  Happy Friday!

Please follow me! 


Pin It

9 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

So fun! I’m smiling because I just burdened a pair of Risen jeans from ST! My first of that brand and I love. Yours are so cute! What a great favs and wishing you a sweet weekend!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

First of all, thank you for your kind visit to my little blog. I loved reading about your favorites and those jeans are so cute! I get my canning lids at DT, but have never seen the wooden look ones!! I’ll be checking. Happy weekend blessings 💐

csuhpat1 said...

Very nice. Love that walk on the beach and Starbucks does have good iced tea.

Joanne said...

Those jeans are so so cute!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

I forgot about that brand! Oh those Wood Jar lids are too cute what a find! I am not into Severance but my middle loves it. We are watching The Pitt! So good! Happy Saturday! laura

Ann said...

Read both those books....loved them. I agree....so hard to wait for the next in the Nora Roberts trilogy. Heading to Dollar Tree now to look for those lids - thanks !

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love those cute jeans and the Old Navy clothes you ordered. I will look up that Nora Roberts book. My daughter ordered The Wedding People so that is a book I'd like to read. We are also watching White Lotus and finished watching Severance.

Maria Rineer said...

I love it when I find a pair of jeans that I really like. I wear them on repeat! Those wooden lids do look neat. I wonder if our stores have them here. We are watching White Lotus. I've heard of Severance but have never watched it.

Carla from The River said...

I love those jeans. :-)
Love the photo of CG on the beach. xx oo

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails