Tuesday, October 28, 2025

{Shopping/Decorating}A Trip to Ikea and a few things

We hadn't been to Ikea in awhile and needed a trip!
I always like looking at their Christmas decor and wrapping paper but I didn't buy anything this year. #yayme!  I was tempted by the red toadstool garland.
I saw hack where you can take one of the 365 food storage wooden lids and fit it onto a plant pot for a cute storage idea.
I went with this fluted pink pot and love the combo.
I also picked up two of these Mosslanda picture ledges.  They come in a few different colors and lengths and I went with the white.
We hung one in our guest room and...
...and one in our family room. I love them and will probably buy some more.  We picked up a few other staples as well.


I love their unscented taper candles.They are a great deal and I like stocking up on them.





I always get the huge, 9 hour tea lights.

This was one of my favorite mugs and it broke so I picked up a replacement.

We needed more of these inexpensive wine glasses.



I picked up another Kuggis box and lid for above our family room Besta system
We also had a yummy lunch. It was a fun Ikea day! Are you an Ikea fan?

Please follow me! 

 

Pin It

6 comments:

Joanne said...

I have only ever been to an Ikea once and I did see so many great household ideas.. but we didn't buy anything!

Ann said...

Yes, love Ikea....always come home with something I did not know we needed!

Laura | Everyday Edits said...

oh i need an ikea trip! I always stop by clearance section- got bags of red ornaments last winter and a rug! great finds

Carla from The River said...

FUN!! I have not been to Ikea in a long time.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love visiting IKEA for the holiday items too. I like those wine glasses.

Tamar SB said...

The plant pot lid idea is brilliant!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails