Thursday, September 17, 2026

More Instant Pot Cooking & Food Prep/Storage

 I had a very productive day of food prepping and my Instant Pot got quite the work out.


1) Veggie Chili-I made this for a Sunday Funday and froze the leftovers in Souper Cubes, then popped them out into ziplock bags.
2)Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs-The easiest method for perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs. I used this recipe.  
3) No Soak Instant Pot Black Beans. I used this recipe. I portioned out the cooked beans in the Souper Cubes and froze them
4 )I roasted up some carrots that needed to be used up.
5) I made a big batch of jasmine rice in the Instant Pot and froze it in zip lock bags.

We've used the Instant Pot quite a few times at our Sunday Fundays this summer making Instant Pot Mac & Cheese with this recipe.
and Instant Pot Pesto Cavatapi with Costco Pesto sauce. 
The Instant Pot has become a real work horse in my kitchen. 
Do you have an Instant Pot? What's your favorite thing to make in it?

Pin It

6 comments:

R's Rue said...

Looks great. Thanks for sharing.

Joanne said...

I do not have an insta-pot but I love seeing all these food prep!

Maria Rineer said...

I don't have an Insta-pot- how wonderful to put yours to use! Food prep is such a good idea...

R's Rue said...

Have a beautiful day my friend.

Carla from The River said...

I do not have one, but I am thinking about getting one.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Heather, I have an instant pot that I haven't used in a very long time. You have inspired me to make a big batch of rice in it and freeze some of it. That makes dinner go a lot faster. I will check out the black beans and the mac & cheese recipes. Thanks for the reminder to use the IP! Have a nice weekend Heather.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails