Thursday, October 9, 2025

{Recipe} 2 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars

I can't even really call this a recipe but it's so good, I must share!  This is another "Tiktok made me do it" recipe.

They require only 2 ingredients! Empty one can of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix) into a bowl and add a packet of chocolate chip cookie mix (Betty Crocker-17.5oz). Stir together. I added some pumpkin pie spice as well but that's optional.
Pour into a greased (or parchment lined) 8x8inch pan and bake at 350ºF for 35-45 minutes. Check for doneness in the middle.
Let cool and cut into squares.  I like them chilled in the fridge but they are good at room temperature as well. Try these even if you aren't the biggest pumpkin fan. They are not overly pumpkin flavored and not too sweet either. 

Please follow me! 
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:
Talking About It Tuesday

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Oh Heather, those bars look so good and I love how easy they are to make. My kind of recipe that is perfect for fall.

Joanne said...

Those look so much better than the 2-ingredient pumpkin muffins/donuts I tried. Plus the addition of chocolate chips makes anything better.

R’s Rue said...

Yum.

Ann said...

Ooh...have to try this. Just made the Tik Tock Boursin Pasta and it worked out great! Thanks for sharing :-)

Gina said...

I made these a few weeks ago and I didn't have chocolate chip mix, so I used a Cinnamon Toast Crunch mix from Betty Crocker. They were good! I do like the combo of pumpkin spice and chocolate - yum yum.

Carla from The River said...

Yum! :-)
I made a pumpkin soup this week, this would have gone great with it for dessert.

Maria Rineer said...

These look good and so easy to make! I will plan to try these :).

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails