Thursday, October 23, 2025

September Trader Joe's Finds & Faves

This is my favorite time of year to shop at Trader Joe's! I love seeing all of the fall and holiday themed items and they are just getting started.
I think I've had these before but I couldn't remember.
The Cauliflower Gnocchi is a staple and we love the Butternut Mac & Cheese this time of year.   We have Sheet Pan Cauliflower Gnocchi and Sausage pretty regularly.
I was in a pumpkin/maple mood so the Pumkin-O's sounded good but so did the Maple Leaf Ice Cream sandwiches.  I like that there are only 4 in the box so it's not a big commitment.   They were tasty.
I needed these three items for a dumpling bake recipe I found on Tiktok. It was good!
This Cinnamon Roll Lip Mask really tastes like cinnamon rolls!
A couple of other staples. The Oat Creamer comes in Cinnamon Bun flavor this time of year.
We also got some broccoli florets.
I wanted to try the Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken again but it wasn't as good as I remembered. We were not impressed with the  Buffalo Blue Cheddar Cheese Spread either.  The Scottish Cheddar was a hit and we are fans of the Light String Cheese and the shaved Parmegiano-Regiano.  The Pumpkin Greek Nonfat Yogurt was yummy.

I'm looking to more seasonal finds and favorites.  Do you have any TJ's favorites?

Please follow me! 
Instagram @heather_ourlife 
Facebook ourlifeinaclick

Linking up:


 

Pin It

12 comments:

Lux G. said...

It's pumpkin season!! How time flies. Enjoy this cool weather!

Maria Medeiros said...

oh so many lovely goodies! Happy Autumn! Have a wonderful Thursday.

Joanne said...

Lots of great finds; those ice cream sandwiches look so yummy!

Maria Rineer said...

I was just at TJ's last week and saw some of the items you purchased. I was there mostly because my daughter was with me and she wanted some items. I noticed that many of their chocolate items are dark chocolate and I prefer milk chocolate. I found something decadent in milk chocolate that tastes as good as they sound. They're called Snacky Clusters. They're salty items like pretzels and potato chips covered in milk chocolate. So good!

Ann said...

Great finds!

Marilyn said...

I need to go soon! I love their Christmas Jingle Jangle! I also enjoy their seasonal candles.

R's Rue said...

I love gnocchi and joe joes.

Carla from The River said...

The maple leaf ice cream sandwiches look yummy and fun! I use to find a maple leaf cookie that I just loved at a store called Woodman's in our area.

Food Blogger said...

So many good things! I love this post.

Tamar SB said...

I hit up TJs today and stocked up!

Hena Tayeb said...

So many great picks! I have been seeing that dumpling bake as well.. haven't tried it yet.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love all of your fall finds Heather. Now I want to go there so badly! I love some of the TJs beauty items too. They have a really nice gel face cream that I love using. Enjoy using all of your items.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails