What I've been loving lately...
These Halloween pj's from Walmart. They are so soft and perfect for right now when it's been pretty warm. I love the cute cat print.
My orchid bloomed! I've had a few orchids for over a year and one has just re-bloomed for the first time! Any tips would be appreciated!
I made the easiest pumpkin chocolate chip bars for one of our Sunday Fundays and they were gobbled up. Recipe coming soon.
Loving the early entry perk for executive members at Costco. We can enter at 9 am and we're out of there by 9:30 when the rest of the members are arriving.
This Honeycrisp Apple kombucha is SO good!
My pedicure before our trip to Kauai.
We like to order a pancake for the table to try them out.
I was craving my Vegan Chickpea Tuna and made it for a Sunday Funday. Everybody loved it!
Talking About It Tuesday
We also grilled up a lot of fresh produce that we were given.
I added these burgundy leaves from Aldi to my early fall decorating.
And I always love seeing this face!
Please follow me!
Instagram @heather_ourlife

8 comments:
Those are cute pj's, love the orchid, love the sunsets, and breakfast out. I love getting pancakes too. The vegan chickpea tuna sounds good and healthy. Enjoy the weekend.
Oh that sweet kitty... I love how you captured the cuteness of her nose.
I also love those sunsets.
Carla
Those Pj's are so cute! I don't know that I've ever been to Costco (we have Bj's clubs near us but not many Costco's).
Those pjs are so cute. Have a beautiful and blessed day.
So happy for you that your orchid bloomed. No tips from me....I got two as gifts and killed them both! Faux for me!
Have a great day my friend
The honeycrisp apple kombucha is so good!!
Those pj's are so cute. I have yet to use the Costco early hours perk.. in fact I had totally forgotten about it.
Post a Comment